Sunday 10 August 2014

Edinburgh Festival Day Seven: 'Government Inspector' and 'Matt Forde- 24 Hour Political Party'

Government Inspector: A stylised show about the mischief caused by someone posing as an inspector. This smooth, slick show didn't bore but the style wasn't what I was expecting. The discipline from the performers was impressive creating a very unique show which was interesting to watch.
4 STARS

Matt Forde- 24 Hour Political Party: You don't have to know a great deal of politics to enjoy this comedy show. Forde's impressions imitate each politician in a jokingly truthful way which everyone understands and his jokes are new but still outrageous. If you are looking for a comedy show this is definitely worth a go.
4 STARS

I wish that I was staying in Edinburgh longer to see more shows but I won't complain about a week away and 24 shows. If you would like I can list my top 10 shows and recommendations?

See you next year Edinburgh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment